Forms & Permits

Application for Variance

Entrance Permit Application

Site Plan Review Application

Shoreland Zoning Application

Subdivision Application

Vital Record Application

Property Tax Stabilization for Senior Citizens Application - Please include proof of age by including one of the following with your application: Your Maine driver's licence/state ID, your Maine resident hunting/fishing license, your motor vehicle registration, or your voter registration.

Free Burn Permits are given out at Snowman's Grocery, 31 Duck Cove Road, Orland, ME 04472, Monday through Saturday 6:30am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-4pm. And, at the Orland Transfer Stations, 180 Gray Meadow Road, Orland, ME 04472 on Wednesday & Saturday 8am-4pm, and Sunday 9am-3pm. Burn permits are available online for a fee at