Saturday, September 9th, 2023 is Orland River Day!
Orland River Day is a town celebration held each year (rain or shine) - complete with a parade, food, crafts, and many other activities. This year we are celebrating our 48th Orland River Day!
Orland River Day 2022 Schedule of Events:
- 8a-9a - Vendor Setup on Narramissic Drive
- 8:30a-10a - Alewife Paddle Run, launch at Craigs Brook Hatchery boat launch
- 9a - Parade Line up at the Orland Community Center/Town Office
- 9am-2pm - Vendors and Activities along Narramissic Drive
- 9:30am-10:30am - Parade (School House - Gray Meadow - Rt. 166 Village)
- 10:15a-2p - Music at the Gazebo/Musictorium!
- 10:15a-Bee and the Hornets-kid focused
- 11:15a-Castine Community Band
- 12:15p-Banned from Eden-contemporary
- 12p- MACKRO race on the river (Maine Canoe and Kayak Racing Organization)
- 12p-3p - Orland Historical Society open for visits
- 5p-6p - Orland United Methodist Church supper (yummy!)