Saturday, September 11th, 2021 is Orland River Day!
Orland River Day is a town celebration held each year (rain or shine) - complete with a parade, food, crafts, a "Downeast" raft race and many other activities. This year we are celebrating our 46th Orland River Day!
ORD Merchandise & Food Vendor Application 2021
Activities in 2019 included: (Check back often as we continue to plan & update this page with this years events!)
- 1st Annual Community Movie Night! Fri 6/21/2019 & 7p
- Raft Race - Homemade Rafts & Inflatables @ 12pm!
- Rising Sun Masonic Lodge #71 Breakfast 7a-9a @ 87 Lower Falls Road
- Lots of Games & Prizes for Kids
- Live Music: The Fifth Fret @ 10:30am & Band From Eden @1pm
- Merchandise Vendors
- Food Vendors
- Orland Historical Society open 12p-3p @ 23 School House Rd
- Popple Grove Kid Friendly Bike Path Grand Opening 2p @ GPMT South Gate on Rt 1
- Parade – featuring Donald & Daisy Duck and Anah Temple Shriners: *Parade Route will begin at the Orland Community Center, traveling School House Road to Gray Meadow Road, then follow Castine Road through the Orland Village to end at the Orland Post office. See Map Here.*
Pictures from past Orland River Days
Start planning......start building.....